Top Reasons to Use Cajun Seasoning From Cajun Blast:
- Cajun Blast’s Cajun seasoning has been 10 years in the making, with modest beginnings started by the Boulet family in the Baton Rouge Holiday Market. As their recipes developed over time, they became more and more sought after in their local area. Today, the company headquarters are located in Crowley, where the Boulet brothers and their four part-time workers prepare their basting sauces, barbecue sauces and seasonings.
- Cajun seasoning is a well-rounded product and can be used for grilling a wide range of meat and vegetable items. Cajun Blast’s Creole Cajun Seasoning can be used on chicken, port, rush, lamb or any other type of meat and is considered an all-purpose seasoning. It will give meat and vegetables a fresh, light flavor you simply can’t beat, and can also be used on pasta and salads for a unique taste you’ll love.
- If you’d like to place a custom order for Cajun Blast’s Cajun Seasoning, you can receive a quote just by filling out the online contact form for custom pricing on your large order. Use Cajun Blast’s seasonings in your restaurant for superior results and for repeat customers who’ll want to come back for the best-tasting food in your neighborhood. Check out the website for excellent recipes you can use in your home, including Cajun Blast’s recipe for Cajun Mushrooms, Cajun Blast’s Pasta, Pork Roast, Corn on the Cob on the Grill, the best Popcorn you ever tasted, Bar-B-Q beans, Unique Sloppy Joe’s, Bar-B-Q Hamburgers, Ribs, Cajun Shrimp, Grilled Fish, and much more.
- Cajun Blast’s Steak Seasoning is perfect for all of your steaks, for hamburgers, or any other beef items you’re thinking about throwing on the grill. Check out the ingredient list by visiting the CajunBlast.com website and clicking on the ‘Products’ link, then selecting ‘Cajun Blast Steak Seasoning. There are numerous seasonings on the market for stead and beef, but none are identical to the original Cajun Blast Steak Seasoning.
- Cajun Blast creates more than just the best Cajun Seasoning in the country, they also craft some of the most delicious Basting Sauce and Bar-B-Q sauce around, including their Garlic Butter Basting Sauce, Lemon Butter Basting Sauce, Bar-B-Q Basting Sauce, and Cajun Blast Bar-B-Q sauce. Take a closer look at the full line of products available on the website’s ‘Products’ page, and don’t forget to check out the recipes. You’re going to love using Cajun seasoning on all of your grilled foods, and seasonings are available in two sizes to meet your needs.
- Cajun Blast is a family owned and operated business that has been creating and selling Cajun seasoning and barbecue sauces for more than 10 years in the Baton Rouge area. Supporting a US-owned business means keeping more of your money circulating within the country and championing a family that is working hard to help sustain the US economy.
View Larger Map